One of the most extraordinary cars we’ve had the pleasure of being involved in. An incredible build and preparation recently carried out by renowned rally preparation specialists, Royal Kustoms.
Yearning to be released into the wild for the craziest of adventures, such as the Peking to Paris rally, and other similar heavyweight endurance experiences.
- Over 3400 man hours and build time with no expense spared, plus over £100k in parts by Royal Kustoms
- Original chassis converted, strengthened, and upgraded
- Custom made springs
- Reinforced suspension
- Tremec five speed gearbox
- 296 cubic inch Ford Flathead
- Engine is fully ported and polished
- Royal Kustoms Supercharger
- 175 litre custom made fuel tank
- Driver to navigator headsets and communication devices
- Full navigational timing systems
- Brand new 1939 Ford Coupe body shell
- Custom made leather interior with Recaro heated seats
- Full custom made roll cage with halo, extending into boot (trunk).
Please contact us for the for the full technical specification details.