Truly an unrepeatable combination and opportunity. This unique Aston Martin DB6 was supplied on the 12th May 1967 to the first owner Mr R Offenbach in London, W1. Offenbach moved to Jersey with the car in 1969. In 1974, having covered only 11000 miles from new the car sold to the second owner who covered less than 4000 miles during his forty years of ownership! Now with only just over 15000 miles from new this must be one of the lowest mileage DB6’s in existence.
- Factory build specification sheet
- Original factory warranty card
- Original green registration document
- Original service voucher book
- Original Instruction Handbook
- Original factory sales brochure
- Original (unused) jack
- Original Union keys
- Factory and authorised service invoices
A comprehensive overhaul was carried out by marque specialists Pugsley and Lewis in 2015 and it has been cherished by the present owner since.
Never has the saying ‘separating the wheat from the chaff ‘ been more accurate than this occasion.